Energy & Environmental Sustainability
TDO’s expertise in manufacturing and lean methodologies helps you generate savings from energy and environmental initiatives.
It’s time to dispel the myth that investing in sustainability hurts the bottom line.
TDO staff and partners provide comprehensive assessments to identify opportunities and quantify the investment and potential savings up front. In addition, we connect clients with grants and other resources from government agencies, universities, utilities and others to assist with projects.
TDO helps you...
Increase energy efficiency of processes, equipment and facilities
- Compressed air systems
- Motor driven pumps and fans
- Process heating and steam systems
- Reduce water usage
- Facility infrastructure – HVAC, lighting and insulation
Assess waste streams and reduce environmental impact
- Toxicity of products and processes (e.g. cleaning, soldering, painting, etching, etc…)
- Remanufacturing, recycling and reuse of products, by-products and packaging
- Reduce and recycle solid, liquid and gaseous hazardous waste
- Scrubbing and ventilation
Integrate “green products and services” into your offering
- Strategic planning
- Market research
- Idea generation
- Lean and Green Product Development
- Life cycle assessment and planning