OSHA & Safety
TDO helps you prevent incidents and accidents in your facility, guides you with OSHA compliance issues and helps you create a safe workplace.
- OSHA consulting and training
- Complete safety assessment with corrective action report
- Program development
- Regulatory compliance kit
- On-site employee training
- Safety committee training
- Training Within Industry (TWI) Job Safety program
TWI Job Safety (JS) Program
JS provides a framework for supervisors to engage employees in identifying potential hazards and eliminating them in conjunction with their training and knowledge in OSHA and EPA regulations. This class teaches supervisors a method to analyze the chain of events leading to accidents and hazardous situations. JS stresses that the relationship of the supervisor and employees plays a pivotal role in a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.